Tires for 2000 outback

What tires do you folks like on your Outbacks I am in Florida so it is dry or pouring rain type tires I am looking for . Wet traction is a concern and hydroplaning . I looked on Tire Rack and came down to the Bridgestone or Continetal any thoughts .

thank You

Reply to
tropical

You might consider Kumho ECSTA ASX or other high performance or even max perf. all season. Or some 'summer' tires with good wet traction. My ASXs would likely suck in any but the lightest snow - but that's all we would get anyway. And the grip in wet and dry is outstanding. Plus they're cheap. I just put some Kumho Solus on the wife's outback - only because I didn't wait for ASXs to be ordered for it. The Solus are just - OK - next time I'll wait for the ASXs. Read up at

- good resource, good company too(got my wheels and first set of ASX's from them - you might try to get a local trie shop to match TR's prices - worked for me)

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Dunlop Sport A2 - the best tire so far I have used.

A.

Reply to
alf