Turn signal flashes quickly on 1992 Loyale

I have a 1992 Soob Loyale, and the left turn signal flashes too quickly (about twice the normal rate).

Why would this happen?

I thought it might be a burnt out bulb, but all the bulbs seem OK.

Reply to
Ken Harris

Check the flasher itself (or did you mean you checked that?) That's often how they act when they go bad. I don't know where they are located on Subarus but I replaced them under the dash of previous vehicles when they went bad.

Reply to
D H

Check the flasher itself (or did you mean you checked that?) That's often how they act when they go bad. I don't know where they are located on Subarus but I replaced them under the dash of previous vehicles when they went bad.

Reply to
D H

Reply to
Tony Hwang