Wanted: Tribeca opinions

We're considering a used one. Any warnings or things to watch for?

Reply to
Dean H.

We have a 2007 and really like it. We have the seven passenger model and the only problem we have had is a piece of plastic trim on the middle seat rail that has fallen off. Subaru replaced it with no questions. The

3.0liter in this large of a vehicle could use more power but it is not bad. Also, fuel economy is not great. We get 21 to 22 on the highway and 18 or so around town.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

According to consumer reports used car reader ratings, the only things that garnered an average rating in the 06 model were climate system, body hardware, and power equipment. Everything else was above averge or excellent. Overall the 06 is still above average as a used car. The 07 is rated outstanding thus far.

It's only been around since 06 so long term reliability will be a bit of a crap shoot with only the manufacturer reliability to fall back on.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

small gas tank means frequent stops

Reply to
Bob H

Sorry, had to say it, Bob, but with 7 passengers, I think you're already making frequent stops! :-)

~Brian

Reply to
Brian