where's a good place to list subaru parts f/s?

Hi all. the shop I started working at has lots of used subaru "stuff" for sale (axles, body parts, air bags, seats, etc) and I'd like to list it for sale in an appropriate forum...

Reply to
Josh Assing

Find the "parts for sale" forum on

Be sure and put your LOCATION in the header of your posts, please (e.g. MY04 WRX exhaust system, TX). ;-)

Steve

Reply to
CompUser

same advice,different forum;

Josh Ass> Hi all. the shop I started working at has lots of used subaru "stuff" for sale

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Reply to
Josh Assing