wrx owner

just bought a used 2002 wrx. its white w/ less than 30k miles on it. Can't get the smile off my face!

Reply to
Matt Warnock

The smile will widen as the engine continues to loosen!

02 WRX 22k and getting better everyday.

Clive

Reply to
Clive

welcome to the club!

wave when you spot another..

ken

Reply to
Ken Gilbert
04 WRX 2k.... I'll keep smilling for the next years!!!

Bram

Reply to
Bram

the greatest car I ever bought....

proud smilling owner 04 WRX

Reply to
Bram

I hate you all .. i am a darker shade of green than my own GX impreza.. its fun .. but just not fun enough.. :)

Regardless..

Enjoy, and please remember us turboless plebs.. :)

Reply to
Grug!