XM radio in a 2005 OBW

Has anyone installed XM radio in a 2005 OBW? I am thinking about getting the *Commander* and placing it in the compartment above the radio. Would this be possible with the 6 disc changer that is standard with the 2.5 ltd?

Any help would be appreciated. I have looked through scoobie mods and xmfan, but all posts are related to older model Subaru's. There is not a lot of info at Crutchfield for 05 either. Any insights would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Reply to
smt