Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Coolant Sensor Install
I am looking to install a aftermarket gauge pack on my 2002 Impreza which consists of a Oil Pressure, Water Temp and Voltmeter. I have installed the oil pressure gauge and am about to install the...
1
1

Opinions on "Added Security" maintenance plan
Thanks to all who posted and emailed comments on my previous post! I just wrote a check for an 07 Outback wagon, my first Subie. Now the dealer is offering an "Added Security" maintenance plan, which...
6
6

1999 Justy factory stereo replacement
Hi all, try as i might i cant get the bloody factory fitted stereo outta my 1999 Justy! It's now driving me mad! I'm kinda concerned i'm going to take a large screwdriver and hammer to it at this rate...
1
1

Front Axle Shaft
I have a 94 Legacy Station Wagon that has about 150k miles on it and still runs great, but I took it in to get the oil changed and was told that the front axle shaft was cracked and this sticky stuff...
5
5

gurgle
when i accelerate in my '86 gl, it gurgles? there is something wrong with the heating/cooling system and i am not sure what it is. also, where is the temp. gauge position supposed to operate at on the...

gurgle
when i accelerate in my '86 gl, it gurgles? there is something wrong with the heating/cooling system and i am not sure what it is. also, where is the temp. gauge position supposed to operate at on the...
1
1

rear speakers for 97 impreza outback
I'm looking to replace the speakers in my car, and I had a few questions about my rear speakers. Crutchfield tells me that I have 4" speakers in the back, which to me seems a little small. I was...
3
3

transmission interchange 97 Outback
My 1997 outback needs a new transmission, What year models have the same transmission? I am searching the salvage yards for a used transmission, but can't find a 97 specific within my range. Thanks

1997 Impreza rear hatch leaking water
The back area around the tire wells and spare tire compartment are filling with gallons of water. Does anyone have a solution? Help! oh, and water is also leaking out from under my dash on the...

Where's my oil going?
Since switching to Catrol Syntec 10-30, I seem to be losing oil at about a 1/2 quart every two weeks. I know about average oil consumption but I never lost oil with dyno or syntec blend. I have no...
6
6

Odd sound at full throttle?
Hello all, I just bought a 05 WRX. And I just noticed that when I give it full throttle, there is a wooshing sound. Like air is being sucked in our leaking out. I was just wondering if this is...
2
2

Strange happening with spedometer
When I started out on an errand I noticed the spedometer and odometers weren't working! So, I ran home, looked around for a possible reason, but couldn't see anything obvious. I had to make another...
6
6

1993 subaru legacy wagon
Help1 How do I change the clock? Thanks

R.I.P. '99 Legacy Outback
This afternoon I was heading home from shopping. I waited at a red light until it turned green, went out into the intersection, saw a blur coming at me from the left, and I swear to God, thought "this...
14
14

aiming headlights - 99 legacy wagon
Some moron aimed the headlights on a 99 Legacy wagon of my acquaintance so that they converge about 50 ft in front of the car, on the ground... and I'm trying to rectify this situation... On...
4
4