Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Impreza overheating
After some distractions, I finally got a chance to look some more at our Impreza's overheating problem. Initially, I thought the problem was electrical as none of the fans come on but it is something...
4
4

Subaru WRC
I was watching some rally racing on tv and noticed that the subaru rally car has a scoop on the roof by the windshield. What is the purpose of that scoop?
2
2

06' WRX w/Autotrans
Very slow and unpredictable downshifts especially from D to 3 when you would need it most like merging onto a freeway. I usually downshift it manually in advance if I think I'm might need some extra...
16
16

Help me find unpaved roads
I never have more fun than when I can take my Subaru on unpaved roads. The Subaru just seems at home there more than on paved roads. Unfortunately I live in Eastern MA and there are not too many...
4
4

Subaru STI problem jerking
Peace.... I own a Subaru STI and ive come across a problem which is, when im changing gears, the car starts to jerk? when i put my foot onto the accelerator, the car holds back like a jerking thing....
4
4

Wheel/tire size for 95 legacy
hey, can anyone tell me if I can use 15 or even 16 inch wheels on my legacy wagon or will that cause problems? I have 14's on now, but need to get winter tires and was thinking i could avoid the...
4
4

1999 Forester Front Wiper Problem
My 1999 Subaru Forester makes a loud slapping noise when the front windshield wipers are on. Also, the wipers don't always park in the same location. Sometimes are they are up a couple inches more...
4
4

12V outlet dead, fuse is okay
Hi, my wife's Impreza 2.5TS got a flat tire so I went to help her with the DC/AC converted and a compressor. Was able to fix the flat but at the end of the process the compressor stopped working....
3
3

Unleaded smell
I have always had a whiff of rotten egg gas whenever accelerating heavily in my 05 OB. Lately however the smell is more evident even when driving normally around town. The car is going in for its...
4
4

Service Manual 2006 Subaru Forrester
Can anyone recommend a service manual for the 2006 Subaru Forrester?

heater core...
I have an 86 GL-10, and it hasn't been making heat. I have come to the conclusion that the heater core is bad, since one hose is hot and the other is cold. I have called around, and the price to get a...
5
5

Audio/XM/Bluetooth?
I'd like to replace the factory system on my (new) '06 Outback Sport with something that will handle CDs and XM Radio as well as allowing me to Bluetooth my cell phone to the system. Any suggestions?

97 impreza- all 4 cylinders misfire
I have a 97 impreza outback, standard transmission, 113000K The check engine light has been on for 3 months now with me fighting to find the cause. The codes are and always has been misfires detected...
2
2

Ac compressor cycles 92 SVX
THe compressor cycles every few seconds, and after changing the compressor, clutch switch and hose, the diagnosis suggests that the head unit itself may be defective. Car otherwise runs beautifully,...
1
1

Advice for pricing.2006 Outback XT
Is $26,000 a good price for a 2006 Outback XT? It's the last one on the lot, and I'm being told it's a terrific bargain. Of course, I'm being told by the sales person... Thanks in advance.
2
2