1983 Dodge van.

What I meant to say is the guy I bought the van from signed his name in the wrong place on the back of the title.The lady down told me I have to take the title back to him and let him sign it in the right place.I phoned him this morning.He said he is out of town and wont be back untill Thursday. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Nah, not in '83. That bad rep started with the aluminum-core R-134a evaporators in 1993.

The 83 van will have a relatively early Nippondenso C-171 compressor, kinda notorious for shaft seal leaks as they age. That would be my bet.

Reply to
Steve