1994 Aerostar will not start

My 1994 Aerostar just recently will not start all the time. It began when I let it get almost completely empty. It was hard to start. I put dry gas in it and it started all the time for a few days then one day it was below 1/2 tank and it would not start. Later in the day it started. Now it has not started for 3 or 4 days. Any clues. It turns over but sounds like it is not getting any gas.

Reply to
soccermomsoccer

First thing would be to change the fuel filter. If that doesen't help then put a fuel pressure guage on it.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Sound like the problem is that it's a Ford.

Reply to
Im_Not_Even_A_ford_Fan

I dont like your tone Ted.

Reply to
dansecat

Look at the poster, fool, that wasn't me that said that.

But, I do own a '68 Ford Torino myself that has more character in one of it's wheels than is in the entire body of any Aerostar.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt