1998 DODGE WON'T START

ALREADY CHECKED BATT AND FUSES

TURN KEY CLICK CLIK CLIK BUT NO TURNOVER

Reply to
GENEMNC

You don't give us much to go on here... how old is your battery? Is it new? have you charged it at all?? all these things factor in to the equation... if youve checked your battery... how did you do this? does it read over 13 volts?? I would charge your battery first... then try to start it.. if it still doesnt start.. either your battery doesn't hold a charge and needs replacement, or I would check out your starter next.

Good luck...

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear