92 acclaim start problem

my 92 acclaim has a problem with starting. it won't start easily in the morning or whenever I leave the car not using for more than 6 to 12 hours.

everything looks okay, but it takes me to start this car more than 5 minutes. once it gets started, it exhausts smoke for a short time. and after starting, the problem's gone as long as I don't leave the car not using for certain time.

so, during the day time, because I keep driving it, the engine starts very well, but after I came back home, leave the car at the parking lot, then next morning the problem comes back.

I tried using starting fluid but it wouldn't help. When I turn the key, check engine signal blinks 5 times and short pause and then 5 times again. Does this mean something? I heard it could be map sensor but I have no idea because I am no mechanic.

Can anyone help me on this problem please?

Reply to
hawaiikang