amsoil - good or bad?

And there is the rub. You've VOIDED YOUR ENGINE WARRANTY with Ford if you don't use an API approved lubricant.

Doesn't matter if it is *superior.* If it doesn't meet API certification, =you= pay for your engine rebuild, not Ford.

You're throwing money away. Mobil 1 should be run to 5K miles and then you do a filter change, add 1 quart for the filter, and run to 10 K miles, when you change all the oil and also the filter.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

I declared this thread closed quite some time ago!!!

Reply to
I Love Edsels

Who died and left you in charge?

Reply to
E Meyer

Well, I thought YOU died, but since you're alive, carry on!

Reply to
I Love Edsels

Alright! That's it! Stop this thread right now!! It's closed!!

Reply to
I Love Edsels

Reply to
Joe Brophy