car battery change

I have changed my battery with Interstate MT35 with $85 out of which $10 for labor. So don't waste your time doing it on your own.

Reply to
amaity

When you can do it yourself in 5", where's the waste of time? You'd spend more time waiting for someone else to change it and screwing up whatever on your vehicle.

Reply to
MaxAluminum

Well, good for you. For me, I bought an Ever-Start battery from Wal-Mart for $29.95+$5.00 deposit and changed it myself. I took the old battery back to Wal-Mart to get my deposit back.

amaity wrote:

Reply to
AC/DCdude17