Careful eating that cookie while you drive...

Before trolling the cops, make sure everything is clean.

"The frustrated policeman returned to his vehicle to check up on Liedtke.s license and returned minutes later informing him he had a warrant for unpaid parking tickets."

Reply to
Brent

MOTTO is, Don't be eating fake fones while driving. I saw an article somewhere (I don't remember where) yesterday about pedestrians in down town City of the Angels being fined $197.00 for jaywaking.

Reply to
JR

In the USA there is a law against everything. Texas passed over 10,000 new laws in 2010.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX