Convert Gasoline Car Into An Electric Car

There are conversion kits that can make a gasoline powered vehicle into an electric car, but doing it is not an easy job... http://waterfuelcars.we.bs/Convert_Gasoline_into_Electric_car.htm

virig wrote:

One of the turn-offs for me was the recommendation to NOT charge it in a garage, because of the danger of hydrogen buildup during charging. Now, here in Minnesota in the winter, I worry about charging it outside if there is going to be much snow/ice buildup. I wouldn't want snow or ice to get into the charging jack, or freeze the cord in place.
virig wrote:

Can we all say "DUH!" together?
This isn't news.