DIY for changing gear lube on a Toyota W59 5-speed manual transmission

I have never changed transmission fluid before so below is my DIY which I post for critique so that I can learn how to do a better job next time.

Also I ask how to tell why the clutch pedal "feels weird" in that it engages all at once and not slowly like I would think it would.

Here's my first DIY ever for a manual transmission fluid change.

What could I have improved?

Reply to
Chaya Eve

Chaya Eve posted for all of us...

Posting on a site that allows one to scroll through the pix rather than opening each seperately.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I actually created a single Word document which is where those pics came from, and then I pdf'd it.

I didn't know how to post the PDF.

Do you know where/how I can post the PDF without having to create an account?

Reply to
Chaya Eve