Gday Peoples

A nice greeting to everybody!

Whats up to all,i am a new fellow member of this community forum and intend to have a nice experience here

Reply to
SuarezHarry

"SuarezHarry" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@autobanter.com...

I hope you will enjoy it here. There are all sorts here.. The really knowledgeable ones make it a good experience for everyone, and there are a few think they know it all types that you can just killfile.

Welcome

Reply to
hls

why did you respond to a spammer? why did you repeat their spam in your reply?

Reply to
jim beam

I dont know that he or she is a spammer.. What business is it of yours anyway?

Reply to
hls

In message , SuarezHarry writes

And Gday to you too.

Reply to
Clive

Another day, another dollar. ///What, a dollar? you must have got a raise in pay.All I get is fifty cents a day/// cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

i'm sorry i blundered all over your naivete - please accept my apologies.

Reply to
jim beam

"hls" wrote in news:UNednSIkpLJBi8XRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

You *must* be kidding me. Did you even *read* the from line?

Reply to
chuckcar