NEED HELP dodge computer problem

I have a stealth that i took to get exhaust work on. The shop didnt unhook the computer or battery, and the computer got burned up. I need to know where i can get some information stating that these steps need to be taken to avoid computer problems. I can be e mailed at snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Reply to
masterofpuppets

It sounds like there are some missing details here. How do you know the computer got "burned up"? What, exactly, are the symptoms? When, exactly, did they show up? Did the car fail to start once they lowered the hoist and tried to drive it out of the shop? Exactly what kind of exhaust work were you having done?

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Unless the flux rod was on the computer, that's not likely to burn it up...

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer