New cheap car

I need to shop (southern California) for a

Reply to
The Real Bev

Cant tell you much about Corollas except that the ones I occasionally rent are noisy and do 0-60 mph in 12-15 seconds. I always wear ear plugs when driving Corollas. They are ergonomic and comfortable though. Seem to be decent little cars. OTH, nothing has ever gone wrong with my 2006 Kia Spectra. It is probably the best car I have ever had. If I were to buy another used car it would be a Kia.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

allisellis851