OT: I NEED A USED, 1990 7.3 LITER, FORD DIESEL ENGINE

Anyone have a running engine of this type for sale?

Reply to
jusme

Where are you at? I have a '93 that was in my truck and running until it was stolen and burned. 7.3 non turbo, C6 auto, transfer case has about

30,000 miles on it. All the running gear is there and for sale.
Reply to
51_racing

Texas. How much?

Thanks for reply.

Reply to
jusme

I'd say make me an offer and come get the entire truck, but I'm up in Minnesota.

Reply to
51_racing

If I could drive it back, I would.

How much for just the engine?

Reply to
jusme

========= =========

What's your price range??..... That you're willing to spend??

Having one rebuilt rite now for 5,000 The old one chunked a piston.

anywhooooo.....

Pensacola Florida....here..... would be glad to call the local yards here and see what they'd take for one.....and get you some phone numbers.

lemme know....

~:~ MarshMonster (wrenchbender) ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

===== =====

oh....and in addition to my FIRST reply.....

the OLD one out of the truck that's getting the rebuilt motor......DID RUN!!

:)

smoked a wee bit.......

knocked a little......

had this wierd miss at around 45mph on heavy throttle.

:)

~:~ marsh ~wonders if he should of told the truth about the smoke...... :)~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

If you're interested, shoot me an email and make an offer, it's still in the truck. snipped-for-privacy@moramotorworks.com

Reply to
51_racing

Why don't I just send you a signed check and you fill in the amount?

Reply to
jusme

I am interested but I don't make offers. It is yours; tell me the price.

Reply to
jusme

Is what's listed a valid email account?

Reply to
51_racing

Yes, it is a valid email address. Are you having trouble with sending email to me?

Reply to
jusme

I just sent you one, wasn't sure if it was valid or not so I hadn't tried previously.

Reply to
51_racing

Yes, I got it and thanks.

However, I would like to have the engine but would not like to pull it out.

Take care.

Reply to
jusme

I said I would get you some phone numbers for the local salvage yards if they had one in your price range.

but......

jest go fk yerself instead......aye

:)

~:~ MarshMonster ~puts his wrench in his SnapOn tool box....locks the lid.... pulls a joint outta his shirt pocket....lites up.....takes a toke.... man.....whatafk'nday~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster