Paneling on PT Cruiser

Is it possible to remove paneling from a PT Cruiser and not replace it?

Reply to
mikasgifts

You mean the inside panels (doors, etc?).. to save weight? Yes you can, of course. But why?

Reply to
Ice

Sorry about that - I wasn't descriptive enough. What I should have said was:

the plastic (fake wood) outside door paneling that is an added option to make

a PT Cruiser resemble the old panel wagons.

Reply to
mikasgifts via CarKB.com