Partsamerica.com beware!

Beware

.I ordered two calipers and their web site said I could turn the cores into any Advance auto store. The receipt even said this. After 2 trips to my Advance store and a couple of phone calls I find out that they will not accept any cores at Advance. Granted they provided a free shipping label to get the cores back for my money but they should have changed the web site and receipt. Pierre Tampa, FL

Reply to
Greyhound

I went through the web site and it does say the Advance store will take the cores and determine the value at that time. The Advance store is the broken link there, not Partsamerica as such. But you followed their directions and they broke the contract with you so your beef is with them. I hope you succeed. The shipping charges on calipers would eat up the core value. Let us know what the end result is.

Reply to
WasteNotWantNot