Polishing my headlights

This may help.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Whatever makes you happy! I've been stea^H^H^H^H^collecting them for

25 years.
Reply to
The Real Bev

Hi The Real Bev,

You do realize this entire thread is a troll, right? o

You know me. For decades.

This "micky" character has already ruined the home repair newsgroup. o Don't let "it" and it's many sock puppets ruin this one too.

You're real, so I just want to warn you, "micky" is not. o Almost all the responses in this thread are from his known puppets.

Reply to
Arlen Holder

Sadly, he died in a bathing accident in Hawaii a decade ago, but his newsgroup lives on because it's nearly impossible to get rid of an alt. group.

He was a great pioneer in the art of internet trolling, and 4chan and the Russian troll farms would likely not exist today had he not shown the way. There should be a statue in his honor at the White House.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey