Power outlet/Radio remain on with ignition off

I have about 170,000 miles on my Accord. Since a few days ago, when I turn off the ignition completely (regardless if I remove the key), my radio and power outlet remain on. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem. It seems like the ignition switch may need replacing. It doesnt seem like a wiring fault would lock 12V to the accessory network.

Reply to
techman41973

Does it go off every 20-30 minutes while driving too?

My wifes Clio has the same problem. There was a short-circuit in the key cut-off somewhere which meant the radio thought the engine was off when driving and the engine was being started when turning the key to the off position.

Reply to
Domestos