Re: Change dark ATF ?

Nope, he said "a front-drive car doesn't need...." not "your Corolla doesn't need..."

That takes it out of context and makes it an incorrect statement.

Reply to
Steve

Kai, and everyone else.

Only Philip is allowed to either expand a post topic or interpret, infer or otherwise twist what it is you meant to say.

Don't get confused, please. Your job is to either agree with Philip, or to provide fodder for his abuse.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Gates

LOL ;-) You must admit Dan, there is an overwhelming number of examples of people who try to be me.

Reply to
Philip®

"Dan Gates" wrote

Oh, ok. Philip is actually pretty good natured compared to a few folks that I've had run-ins with on the auto newsgroups.

But hey, I don't mind providing the "fodder". I just happen to be a bit of stickler for "correct" information.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai