Retrothing Automobiles

Some retrothingys to muse about. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

How about a stirling engine that runs on brake heat? No problem with braking the speed limit there A friend of my father had milling machines in his basement and actually built a working stirling engine from scratch.

Reply to
fred

Oh yea, and anything Dean Kaman touches just immediately sweeps the world in a massive paradigm change.

I mean -- that's why you can't walk a step in even a small town without having a Segway whiz by, right?

And using Sterling engines in cars is such a massively new idea, too.

So, I prepare to be amazed.

Reply to
Tim Wescott