Tesla

delivers the World's biggest battery - and wins a bet.

...Not exactly car related though. The battery stores electricity from a wind farm and is capable of supplying 30,000 homes.. in Australia.

Reply to
allisellis851

Musk tweeted "100 days or it's free!" But in the actual contract, it was 100 days from when they got authority to connect to the electricity grid, by which time half the shit was already in place! Would you buy a used car from this man?????

Reply to
conrrrod

I just now saw an article at

Will Tesla die for lack of cobalt? ...I prefer my old 1983 Dodge van. I know how to work on it and keep it going.

Reply to
allisellis851