Tire Problem with Towne Fair Tire

Hi All: I have complained about this before and now I have finally figured out what the problerm is. Bought 4 new Good Year Aqauatred 3's from TFT last July. I immediately had vibration problems. Brought them back and they replace two on the driver's side. The vibration problem improved but not copmpletely gone. The idiots at TFT tried to convince me that the car is getting old (98 Grand MArquis with 75 k) and that I should not expect a great riding car anymore. The other day I put on my snow tires and for grins I put the rears on the front (ie) the two fronts were removed and are in my garage waiting for the return of spring/summer. So what happened when I did this? You guessed it NO MORE VIBRATION!!!! Obviously one of the front tires is junk. I think it is the passenger side. The car used to shimmy at very slow speeds.

I'll bet that Town Fair tire tells me to go pound sand when I tell them I want a new tire that was defective from day one.

Reply to
Finite Guy