Truck tire size question

I've always had 7:00-15 4 or 6 ply on my 79 GMC. They are getting hard to find and I'm thinking of getting radials but what size will give me the same diameter as the 7:00's? Thank you

Reply to
Rojo2G

You may find Tire Rack's Tire Size Conversion Chart at

useful. There are other useful articles at

They also sell tires. And it appears that they have some 1979 GMC trucks' tire sizes listed, since you can go to
,specify your vehicle, and get tire sizes and lists of tires that theysell.

Reply to
Timothy J. Lee