what about Chinese tires?

Yup. These say Made in China.

They seem to be decent tires. They're on the Supra, with the removable roof, so noise was a cosideration, and considering I paid $75 per, they are fairly quiet.

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Not on any of my cars. If the tires are made to the same quality control standards as many of their other products than you can expect to see many of the them start falling apart. Maybe the initial batches will come through alright but in time the corruption, sub-standard materials and poor workmanship ship will take over. You pay for what you get. MLD

Reply to
MLD