windshield washer pump connector for 95 Bronco

My windshield washer stopped working, and after some troubleshooting it's clear that the connector is faulty.

Went to the nearby dealer, but they only had the motor and the full harness, and so they suggested the junkyard for the connector!!!

I'd be really surprised if that were such a uniqe part -- does anyone know some other place to acquire connectors like that?

TIA, J.

Reply to
aurgathor

it's got those wonderful little round connectors don't it? you could probably save yourself a crapload of hassle just going out and buying and aftermarket washerpump and crimping on a couple of female spades to connect it to the OE harness

Reply to
MudPuppy

Exactly.

The pump itself is OK, and I don't want to take it out unless it's needed. If all else fail, I'll probably just solder 2 wires to the pump and use some other connector, like the ones used for headlights.

Reply to
aurgathor