Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chevy indy car engines and tech
bob

Top stoplight works, Lower stop lights don't,also winshield washer don't work
The hazard lights don't work either. Multi Function Switch ?
12
12

I try stuff so you don't have to
Been a while since I did one of these...5 years? Been a while since I posted on Usenet. But, here goes! Fluid Film. I bought some of this stuff because it is illegal in Mass to spray your car with...
17
17

Long live the SUV! in China?
Carbon taxes and indulgences to make certain wealthy people more so are one thing it is a vehicle for. It's deeper than that. China is the model for the whole world in many ways.
6
6

Re: Had a chance to try a Bimmer
Now that you mentioned it I just _love_ the practical joke mazda plays on rx-8 buyers: you can have a stick with an LSD on the rear (driven) axle OR you could have automatic "for the same amount of...

Re: GM Admits The Chevy Volt Is Way Overpriced:
A liar and a moron like KiddingNoOne continues to remain in denial about how overpriced the Chevy Volt is. In addition, the Chevy Volt is an overweight, fat, pig. GM is finally starting to get honest...
5
5

Portable Jump Starter
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced portable jump starter that I can carry in my car? Thanks!
7
7

Hennessy Venom GT hype
Getting a few magazine front covers, but how long do the tyres last? As far as I can tell, it is not AWD. Putting 1200 HP through two wheels sounds like pushing your luck.

Whats next" Smart headlights?
bob
2
2

Tesla.
Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent
31
31

steve w question
have you used one of these? any good?
13
13

Electric fiat a big loss leader...
bob

unintended consequences
it's been a topic mentioned here a number of times, but today i witnessed a very real and unintended consequence of the current trend for high window lines on cars. a wheelchair was at an intersection...
4
4

nice 55
bob http://www.hotrodandrestoration.com/rod-shops/featured-vehicle-subtle-but-sexy-1955-chevy-bel-air/