05 MATRIX SERVICE

After 18,000 miles and several oil changes I looked through the manual for transmission service and it doesn't suggest any thing, the schedule on Google doesn't list a time frame either. Driven primarily in town.

Reply to
Charlie

Are you just stating what you have found, or do you have a question?

Toyota's web site lists transmission fluid inspection at 30,000 miles, and "inspection" means replace if necessary.

Reply to
Ray O

You answered my unasked question, I do intend to replace the A/T fluid in the future but guess I was curious as to why it is not specified as time or mileage. Thanks

Reply to
Charlie

You're welcome!

Reply to