12v/120w outlet

I have 2 power outlets on 2005 highlander. A 12v/120w accessory outlet and a cigarette lighter outlet. My question is are they interchangeable ? Can I charge my iphone on either one of these ? What is the difference between them. ?

Reply to
RGN

Yes, you can charge your phone in the cigarette lighter socket, but you cannot put the cigarette lighter into the power port.

Smokers have had to move between charging stuff and lighting cigarettes for years, now they have a place to charge and another to light their habit.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland