1990 Tercel low fuel warning light????

Does the 1990 hatchback Tercel have a low fuel light? Any owners here? In your experience how far below the "E" does it come on? Manual wiring diagram shows one, but I've had the fuel about a cm below the E but still no light.

Reply to
VM

your experience how far below the "E" does it come on? Manual wiring diagram shows one, but I've had the fuel about a cm below the E but still no light.

Does the 1990 hatchback Tercel have a low fuel light?  Any owners here?  In your experience how far below the "E" does it come on?  Manual wiring diagram shows one, but I've had the fuel about a cm below the E but still no light.

If you fix this so I can read it, I may be able to give you an answer.

Here's a hint: Knock off the HTML.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Is there a light on the fuel gauge? It does not come on when you turn the ignition on so you have to look pretty closely. Low fuel lights generally come on when the needle is around E.

Reply to
Ray O

I don't think it has one. My '95 was pretty spartan...

Reply to
Moonbat

MY '93 coupe didn't. Didn't have much else.

Reply to
john