1993 Celica convertible

Can anyone tell me what size speakers and if I do have a amplifer, where it might be. I went to the Toyota dealership and they were no help. I have just installed a aftermarket cd radio in the car, and now the bass has almost disappeared. Want to replace the factory speakers and seeking the size of the one in the dash, the door and backseat rear panels. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
bjd

Go to

for information on speakers and speaker size that will fit your specific car.

If there is an amplifier, it will be either under one of the front seats or under the radio, under the dashboard.

Reply to
Ray O