1993 Toyota Camry key stuck in ignition

problem 1: My key will stay stuck in my ignition, unless I pull out the accessories fuse out. I know that pulling the fuse out to be able to release the key out of the igition is a huge clue in figuring out what is wrong. And could removing the fuse for long period of hours cause the battery to loose it's ability to keep it's charge?

problem 2: My battery seemed to have lost it's ability to hold it's charge ever since the "key stuck in the ignition" problem came around too. I've tested the battery by using a charger without having it directly connected to the car at all. And it seem will charge to capacity but will loose the charge after a few hrs. My conclusion is if "problem

1" caused my battery to go bad then I do not intend to replace my battery until I get "problem 1" fixed.

My point in question is then what needs to be fixed to resolve problem

  1. Also is there any tips in replacing the regulator in the front driver side window for this 1993 Camry?

Thank you guys!!!!!

Reply to
steez763