1999 Corolla Keyless enrty?

I just bought this 1999 Corolla LE. I was wondering if these were remote keyless entry equiped? Minem only came with one key. The car is equiped with power locks and if I use the key in the door it will unlock all doors. Can anyone shred some light on this question.?

Reply to
John

I just found the original window sticker and there was no mention of keyless entry on it so ......I'm thinking {after market}

Reply to
John