2001 sienna radio changing stations by itself

I have a 2001 sienna I bought used. In the past 1 1/2 years that I have owned it I have had a few issues. The most recent is that my radio is changing stations by itself! For example I might be on 98.9 and it will jump to 99.1 or 98.7. No rhyme or reason.!

I have searched the web for this problem but no one else seems to have it.

Reply to
nirie1