2005 Rav4 Price

What kind of discount is fair for a new 2005 Rav4?

Reply to
higgledy

ma_twain

And I was deeply disappointed with the size increase. There's lots of big SUVs around. The Rav4 was unique. I had hoped the next re-engineered Rav4 would be very nearly the same size but would use the latest technological wizardry to squeeze a few more miles out of a gallon of gas.

Could be prices will stay firm on the 2005's, if people who were thinking abot a Rav4 come out to buy a small one before they're gone. I'd like to do that myself.

I suppose they'll upsize the Highlander next.

Reply to
DH

How are they selling in your area?

If they're hot, not much. If the dealer has a lot of them, and your flexible on colors, option packages, etc... your position is improved.

Reply to
B a r r y