3SGTE Engine from a 1998 and newer Caldina!!!!

I am from the US and I am wondering if anyone from europe or Japan can get me phone numbers or web sites of places there. I am looking for a Caldina engine or just the head for my MR2 turbo. Anyone with info please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

Thanks Yalayn.

Reply to
mr2dude9161

Its as rare as chickens lips. And apparently not ideal for turbocharging, for reasons i admit are beyond me. Sweet NA engine though.

Coyoteboy

All 3S-GTE motors are Turbo the "T" means it has a Turbocharger on it, I think your referring to the 3S-GE BEAMS motor (197HP N/A motor)

JLC

Reply to
Jacque LeCox