94 radio code

Hello;

I have a 94 Prism (corrolla clone) that I bought used. When I replaced the battery the radio stopped working. Is there any way to reset the anti theft code? I do not have the code the previous owner put in.

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
j.will

The universal unlock code is a closely guarded secret that you probably will not find published anywhere. You will have to take the car to a dealership to have it unlocked.

Reply to
Ray O

what brand is the radio?

Reply to
: P

upon further checking with AllData, you'll need to check with the dealer. There is a 1-800 phone number which the dealer will need to call and enter their dealer number. Then they can get the unlock code. I seriously doubt they'd be willing to share their private number.

Reply to
: P