Another "Hint from Hachi" ;)

Have a Family Dollar store near you? I know on the East Coast we do.

THey have Microfiber towels there. When I was working at the Used Car dealer, the detailer was paying $3 EACH for them. At the Toyota place, we were paying about $3.50

You can get them at Family Dollar, face cloth size, for 50 cents (a 2-pack for a buck)

You can get 'hand towel' size for $5 (a buck each).

But, if you go to the car section, you can get 3 for $2.

Great for glass or general cleaning. I also got 10 Shop Towels for $3.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Oh, yeah...they remove 'stubborn' wax really well, too and leave a nice shine.

Reply to
Hachiroku

CkhhY2hpcm9rdSDjg4/jg4Hjg63jgq8gd3JvdGU6Cj4gT24gVHVlLCAyOCBOb3YgMjAwNiAwMzo1 NzowMCArMDAwMCwgSGFjaGlyb2t1IOODj+ODgeODreOCryB3cm90ZToKCk1vdmUgdG8gdGhlIFVL IHBsZWFzZS4gQW5kIGdldCBodW50aW5nLiA6LSkK

Reply to
Coyoteboy

LOL! Sorry!

You can order them on-line...not at these prices!!!

I paid $2 for THREE 16x16 towels!

Reply to
Hachiroku

:) I'm going to check the local =A31 shop tomorrow.

Hey, can you email me at coyoteboyuk-catsareace-hotmail.com (removing both - and everything between them) so i can ask you're permission on something. Ta :)

Reply to
Coyoteboy

You've got mail...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Ummmm.. i dont! You replaced -catsareace- with @?

Coyoteboy

Yup...

hachiroku_ae88_your_bra_a2yahoo.calm

Now, remove _your_bra_, correct the a2 and remain com!

Reply to
Hachiroku

YGM. OOhh i love removing bras ;)

Reply to
Coyoteboy

YGM. OOhh i love removing bras ;)

I can unhook that Boulder Holder with 2 fingers!

Reply to
Hachirokuハチ