Cabin air filter

Have a 2005 Sienna XLE. Cigarette smoke smell appeared to be cleaned quickly until filter replaced at dealer during regular service. Now the smell of smoke lingers longer than it used to. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Chuck

Reply to
chuck

With warmer weather, is the AC running on recirc more than it was before?

Reply to
Ray O

It is possible if they took the old filter out and forgot to put the new one in. Just a thought.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

Ray O,

I dindt know that the Sienna has a cabin air filterizing system. Is it only on the XLE packages? Our is an LE package. AND it ONLY filters if it doesnt recirculate?...

regards, E.

Reply to
Erina Mashes

I didn't know that the Sienna has a cabin air filter either so I don't know if it is on all trim levels or not.

The filter should work whether it is on fresh or recirc.

Reply to
Ray O