Carter, like any true politician (ot)

He is now trying to put his unfavorable decision on someone else. How typical... Politics marches on!

Don't Taze Me, Bro!

Wouldn't it be something if the WH produced a tape of the conversations

- kind of the equivalent of a blue dress for Carter (that didn't come out right, but you know what I mean).

Bill Putney

Brilliant munge, Bill. Just steal somebody's domain name, use it as your address when you post on Usenet, and let the spam fly!

Domain Name: KINEZ.NET Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC. Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com Referral URL:

Name Server: NS33.DOMAINCONTROL.COM Name Server: NS34.DOMAINCONTROL.COM Status: clientDeleteProhibited Status: clientRenewProhibited Status: clientTransferProhibited Status: clientUpdateProhibited Updated Date: 15-feb-2008 Creation Date: 15-feb-2008 Expiration Date: 15-feb-2009

Reply to
SgtMinor

LOL! I didn't realize that that was a real domain name.

Bill Putney

He's trying to bring peace, something Bush can't do because his superstitions force him to side with Israel, even when Israel is in the wrong.

Reply to
Fox News is an ipecac for the

Hammas wants Israel completely dissembled.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

Funny that Hamas would not give in on the point of Israel's right to exist. Why is that?

Bill Putney

Jan. 27 - Militants from Fatah and Hamas capped a tense and emotional day with violent clashes on Friday, while a Hamas leader said the group had no intention of recognizing Israel's right to exist or changing its charter, which calls for Israel's destruction.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

Funny you mention the Hamas charter. If you've never read it, Google it and find it. It's the writings of an insane bunch of people. Excerpts will be posted later. In the meantime, when you do find it, do text searches on things like "Rotary" and "rocks" and "trees" and "Jew", and you'll see what I mean about its writers being insane. You can't negotiate with people like that.

Bill Putney

Carter belongs in a nursing home.

Reply to
Al Goreby

Still dringking theCOOL AID we see LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

Reply to
Mike hunt

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@y18g2000pre.googlegroups.com...

Regardless, Israel is in the wrong. They need to vacate the lands they stole.

Reply to
Fox News is an ipecac for the

Israel didn't steal the Arab lands in 1967 but took them as hostage for peace. Unfortunately peace didn't occur, and Israel made a hard turn to the right after the next war with the Arabs in 1973, causing religious fanatics and hawks to gain power in Israel and start the civilian occupation of the Arab lands. But of course Israel must give up the occupied lands because the civilian occupation is rotting Israel's moral authority, not only because Arabs will eventually outnumber Jews but also because the occupation is hurting Judiasm.

Of course Israel has to vacate the Arab lands, but not without

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

It would be against our interests to lump terrorists like Hamas, Taliban, al Qaeda, and Hezbollah together, one reason being that they hate one another (treating them all the same could unite them), another being that they have different goals, and one of those groups is even willing to recognize Israel.

Anti-Islamic McCarthyism will hurt us as much as anti-Communist McCarthyism did in the 1950s, maybe worse because we no longer have mature leaders in charge of the US.

You're also making a mistake by assuming liberals are defeatists. We believe the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan must be won, and Iraq is diverting too many military resources from that war. The real defeatists are the naive or cynical right-wingers who believed in the baseless, imagined threats from Iraq but failed to understand that any invasion would strain our military worldwide and play into the hands of Iran.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@y18g2000pre.googlegroups.com...

On

You need a history lesson going back to 1920 or so. Hint: League of Nations

Reply to
witfal