Corolla 1994 hub removal on the car

Hi folks I am a DIY'er who learns as I do things. I am going to try and replace the left side front axle, hub and bearing on a 1994 Corolla while the steering knuckle is still on the car. I have found a bearing tool set that will help me with the remove and replace of the bearing but I would like to know how I can safely get the hub off. I saw someone use a bearing separator as a backing plate but they just used the screw in lug bolts to pull it off. My hub has studded lugs. I might be able to use a bearing separator with some other tool to get the hub off after the axle is taken out of it. Any suggestions would help. Links to pictures? Also whats a good way to drive in the seals. Thanks for the help. Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bill wrote in news:XnsA10982C50163Felp75@69.16.185.247:

Anybody have any ideas? Am I way off? I could use the help.

Reply to
Bill