Correction - 2000 Toyota Solara

Hello,

My 2000 solara alarm has somehow disabled the engine from starting. Does anyone know how to reset the alarm so I can start the engine? I don't have the owners manual in front of me.

Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

Get in the car. Turn on the Left turn signal Step on the brake. Start the car.

Beyond that:

Call your Toyota Dealer.

Sorry. Toyota is pretty tight-lipped about disarming alarms. I worked for a dealer and we had to have the Service Manager come out and reset alarms if we screwed 'em up!

Reply to
Hachiroku

If the alarm is aftermarket or there is an aftermarket accessory like a remote starter, then you are out of luck and will have to have the vehicle diagnosed. If the alarm is factory, then make sure the shifter is in park or neutral, and it should start.

Reply to
Ray O