did I buy a crapmobile

does anyone have a carsmax thingy?

vin JT4RN81R6L0051639

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Pest Control 123

I see it was in the Katina flood, and before that it was rolled in NY, and before that it was stolen and stripped and burned, and before that the engine went bad and was replaced with a high mileage engine and transmission from a Yugo, and it was impounded at the Mexican border a couple of times. I usually don't recommend extended warranties but in this case,....

Reply to
Moe

On top of that, when it was new, it was featured in the film "The Fast and the Furious". : - )

Reply to
mack

I think it was in the bridge collapse too!

Reply to
Pest Control 123

Of course it was, and this was after it was used as Marion Crane's car in the remake of "Psycho" and was submerged in Bates' pond.

Reply to
mack

Reply to
Pest Control 123

You guys are so bad!! That car was in all of the Smoky and the Bandit movines. It was the star car.

Reply to
Retired VIP

The Bandit had a Firebird, the VIN listed above is a pickup.

Reply to
Ray O

They Photo-shoped it! hehehe Jack

Reply to
Retired VIP

Well, the truck would probably handle the back roads and crossing grass medians a little better than a low-slung sports car so I guess Photo Shop makes sense!!

Reply to
Ray O