Did I get ripped with A/C compressor?

It cost me $ 620 with labor before tax for Camry 95 4 Cyl. Could I have found a better bargin? Probably shouls have gotten a remanufactured one on the Internet. Thanks, Serge

Reply to
ike

Dunno...I don't work on car a/c's, but offhand, I would think that price is probably fair if the guy knew what he is doing. Sometimes bargains ain't what they are cracked up to be when it comes to a/c systems. Changing a compressor and all it entails is a good bit of work. MK

Reply to
nm5k

I found this and it appears you probably did OK...

Check it out:

mrsteveo

Obviously, the labor portion of your bill depends on prevailing labor rates in your area, but the price sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks for the info, guys. I'll sleep better now :o)

Reply to
ike